26 March 2010

Not Quite a Lady

I've started this blog because I'm publishing my first erotic romance, Not Quite a Lady, with Ellora's Cave, one of the leading e-publishers in the genre. Visit the website here: http://www.ellorascave.com/

I've been writing fiction for several years now, but most of my manuscripts have ended up in the bottom desk drawer. I finished my first Regency romance just as the market for traditional Regencies was going under (both Signet and Zebra stopped publishing the genre in 2006). And I finished my first medieval romance just as the market for paranormals was exploding.

Happily, writing erotica lets me set my stories in the Regency period which, thanks to the books of Georgette Heyer, Mary Balogh, and Carla Kelly, I think of as an incredibly romantic part of English history.

I'll be blogging here about works-in-progress, as well as about historical and erotic romance more generally. Come by often. Comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment